VIRTUAL REALITY FORUM, Q&A, DEMOS & NETWORKING MARKETING SESSION + PRODUCT LAUNCH
Find out about virtual, augmented and mixed reality marketing and how to monetise VR in the marketing mix.
Venue: Loop Project Space and Bar, 23 Meyers Place Melbourne.
Tickets: From $16 Doors open: 6pm. Event starts: 6.30pm – 11.30pm
VIRTUAL REALITY MARKETING
– Where do I start?
– How can I utilise virtual reality for my brands and customers?
– How do we make money out of Virtual Reality?
– How can I gain exposure using this new technology?
– What are other VR companies doing?
Hear from key industry specialists discuss how they have successfully utlised VR and AR in their marketing mix.
Real World VR Google Cardboard Samsung Gear VR
* SCOTT O’BRIEN, CEO at Humense, Founder of Augmented Reality OMG, Owner of Floorball.tv and Expert Advisor at International Social Media Association (ISMA). Previously Co Founder of Explore Engage Augmented Reality – Mobile Eyewear.
* BEN X TAN, Tech & Innovation Director at TBWA\Digital Arts Network Sydney (NRMA Crash Car Showroom)
* LEAH BUNNY, Founder of Real World VR, Virtual Soup & Carousel Creative (DIGITAL & VR MARKETING).
* KATE RICHARDSON- Agency Director and Head of Strategy Red Engine, SCC (TELSTRA For the Fans VR experience).
THE NIGHT INCLUDES:
– High-profile guest speakers / forum projected on large format screens.
– Q&A session.
– Demos / Virtual reality experience using Samsung Gear VR & Google Cardboard headsets (360 video) in the front room and HTC Vive in the back room on large format screens.
– Atmospheric licenced project space / iconic venue Loop with bar and food menu and snacks including Brooklyn Brewery specials.
– Complimentary Teleporter kits (Google Cardboard headset, an educational storybook and virtual reality experience).
Must book tickets on Eventbrite